Wikipedia eklektiline sügavus VI
Keerulised sõnda tegelikult päris lihtsatele nähtustele, kuid sageli üllatavaltki mitmekülgsete sissekannetega – või siis mitte.
- Devil’s Night is a name associated with October 30, the night before Halloween, particularly in Detroit, Michigan. In the early 1970s a dark side of this holiday emerged and the vandalism escalated to more severe acts such as arson. The destruction reached a peak in the mid- to late-1980s, with more than 800 fires set in 1984, and 500 to 800 fires in the three days and nights before Halloween in a typical year.
- Light cone (or null cone) is the surface describing the temporal evolution of a flash of light in Minkowski spacetime. This can be visualized in 3-space if the two horizontal axes are chosen to be spatial dimensions, while the vertical axis is time.
- Synanthropes are animals, often (but not necessarily) considered pests, which are not domesticated but live near and benefit from humans.
- Wilhelm scream is a repeatedly used film and television stock sound effect first used in 1951 for the film Distant Drums. The effect gained new popularity (its use often becoming an in-joke) after it was used in Star Wars and several other blockbuster films as well as television programs and video games.
- Micturition, voiding, and, more rarely, emiction, is the process of disposing urine from the urinary bladder through the urethra to the outside of the body.
Categorised as: ...